Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hello, again.

Have you ever forgotten something completely? Like, a blog? Obviously, I did. I got busy and just... forgot!! And I so wanted to keep everything up to date on here... I guess I will give it another shot!!

I have so, so much going on! So many new patterns that I have  been working like crazy on to get sewn up and modeled, along with other projects like adding graphic design to my photography page, my niece picking up boutique modeling, opening my own (with friends) boutique modeling page and group - I have seriously been one busy bee. And I love it!! I may not be rich and famous, but I am doing so many things that I love ;)

Speaking of rich and famous, which I am sure is a very long way off, I am going to be featured in a magazine spread! Yes, I have sewn my way to PRINT, and I am so excited (and nervous)!! More details on that later, because it really racks my nerves, but I am completely honored and humbled to have been chosen as a featured boutique.

I also have another niece on the way! She's due in 4 weeks, but we are all anticipating she will be here sooner. I'm very excited to have another little girl around to sew for, and one of my favorite things to sew has always been sibling sets. My nieces are so going to have the cutest wardrobe in town!!

My niece, Hadassah, was recently in a magazine (not featured), which was terribly exciting. We just got news, that she will be in the next issue and have a full page spread. AND... the boutique modeling page I mentioned? One of our boutique partners crocheted the cutest skirt set for one of our models, and they made the COVER of a magazine!!

There is something so satisfying a) seeing your creations in photographs/being worn, and b) in PRINT. It's just an amazing feeling.

Here are some links for you to check out:

Sugar Grits Boutique Models
Hadassah :: Boutique Model ::
Perfect Child Model Magazine
His Life Magazine


And I will leave you with some pictures of MimiLove Boutique clothing being modeled... Have a great weekend y'all! And expect to hear more from me, on a regular basis!















No comments:

Post a Comment